20 Holiday Gifts Ideas for New Parents
Buying holiday gifts for new parents is tricky! On one hand, you want to recognize that they’re still the same old people you know and love despite their new status as Mom and Dad. On the other, you know that life with an infant leaves little time for hobbies and fun, and you want to give a gift that makes this big life change a little bit easier. This year, skip the gift cards and bottles of bourbon and give the new parents in your life these gifts that they’ll truly appreciate.
The Comforts of Life
- The Top 4 Food Delivery Service Gift Cards: How to Give and Use Them
- Keep Them Warm: Look for Cozy Pajamas or Slippers
- A Netflix Gift Subscription for When Sleep Isn’t an Option
- Best Meal Kits for New Parents
- 5 Affordable At-Home Massage Products for People with No Time
- A Doorbell Camera So They Can Be Sure if They Need to Get Off the Couch
- Top 6 Best Robot Vacuums for Busy Parents
- 7 Smart Home Gifts that Even Renters Will Love
- Why the Instant Pot Is an Essential Appliance For New Parents
- Hire a Housekeeper to Help Keep Clutter Low and Sanity High
- Sick of brablems? Get on the waitlist for the Fruutfull bra that is personalizing size, fit, and style!
- A Wine Subscription for When It’s Time to Wind Down
- A Hands-Free Pumping Bra So She Can Multi-Task
- A Stitch Fix Subscription to Boost Their Wardrobe
- Constantly Walking with Baby? Splurge on a Smartwatch
- The Best Weighted Blankets of 2019
- The Best Things to Do for a New Mom
- Spa Time to Help With Stress Relief
- 5 Reasons Why Aromatherapy is a New Mom’s Best Friend
- The Easiest Gift for Dog Owners You Haven’t Thought of Yet
- The 10 Best Sleep Gadgets to Give the New Dad in Your Life
Holiday gifts don’t have to be flashy and over-the-top. Sometimes, the best gifts to receive are the simplest ones — an excuse to spend a night on the couch, a few free meals at your favorite take-out joint, or something to help you finally catch some shut-eye. That’s especially true for new parents, who are more focused on getting through the next day than going all-out. With these gifts, you can show new parents that you care by giving a gift designed for them.-Article courtesy of https://parentingwithkris.com/
Even though these bars are designed to provide all the nourishment necessary to support breastmilk production, they are the perfect nutrient dense snack on the go for the whole family (don't worry, your hubby won't start lactating)!
- Use offer code Merry30 to get $30 off your bulk purchase and get through with your holiday shopping!