Fostering Human Connection Through Playful Disruption 💡
Join us this week with Christine Dodson, COO & Co-Founder of Mamava, to discuss how to shift the paradigm of breastfeeding in modern culture.
What is Mamava?
Mamava is a leading expert in lactation spaces integrating biological, physical, & emotional needs of nursing mothers into smart solutions. Mamava offers a breastfeeding space that is not meant to be hidden away, but where mothers need them most! Feeding parents can tailor the atmosphere within the pod using light & sound to promote milk flow, transforming a duty into a connected experience.
Where can I find these breastfeeding pods?
- Work Environments
- Retail Stores
Mamava is offering more solutions outside of physical spaces!
The Mamava App allows mothers to access these breastfeeding pods, connect to other women worldwide & offers supportive content on:
- Traveling with breastmilk
- Rights of breastfeeding mothers
- Enables breastfeeding parents to advocate for lactation spaces in areas with easy & effective communication to companies
Changing the Narrative & Breaking Barriers.
While interviewing parents this year, we found that 96% feel a lack of support & education around breastfeeding.
- Mamava is focused on supporting breastfeeding parents by incorporating infrastructure in places that change the cultural norm & promote breastfeeding.
- The Natural Nipple is focused on minimizing latching frustration & offers in-home virtual support of licensed providers to help with feeding solutions.