Sustainable Parenting With DYPER 🦒
Sustainable Parenting with DYPER 🦒
Join us this week with Stace Dixon, content media manager & Taylor Shearer, executive assistant & social media expert, to discuss a new option to sustainable diapers!
Who is DYPER?
DYPER is a brand creating better diapers for you & your baby, the planet & your wallet! Made from viscose fibers from bamboo, their diapers are responsibly sourced & are Standard 100 certified by OEKO TEX, a leading Swiss safety certification body.
You know our goal is to make parenting easier overall, so you’ll get 25% off your first subscription by visiting https://dyper.com/friends/naturalnipple (saving you ~$300 a year compared to standard diapering)!
Parenting Made Easier!
With their subscription based model, parents can now have ease of mind. All you have to do is:
- Download the DYPER App
- Choose your baby’s size
- Choose your frequency
- Receive your diapers with contactless delivery!
Coming soon to 4 cities near you is their new SOS feature that will allow you to receive your order instantly, so stay tuned!
A More Sustainable Way!
DYPER offers a compostable program, REDYPER™, located in the San Francisco Bay Area!
- Fill your box with soiled diapers
- Use the labels provided by DYPER to package
- The box is shipped for sorting & Composted on your behalf
A Responsible Industry Player
- Zero Guilt/Regrets: sustainable by design!
- Zero Worries: durable, absorbent & affordable!
- Zero Hassles: convenient, contactless delivery!
- Zero Rashes: made with plant based, bio based materials!
- Zero Secrets: labeled for transparency!
Lets Get all the Facts & Create Solutions!
- 28 billion diapers are purchased & 4.1 million tons end up in landfills each year - this number increases 101% each year!
- 95% of parents use conventional disposable diapers - DYPER is giving a better alternative to standard & traditional cloth diapers!
- It takes 300-500 years for one traditional diaper to decompose vs. DYPER diapers break down to on average 61% at 75 days and are compostable through their REDYPER™ service.