Vaginal Vitality Uncensored🌷
Join us this week with Bea Dixon, Co-Founder & CEO of the Honey Pot Company. We will candidly discuss the balance of your bacteria down there, why maintaining a healthy vaginal microbiome is key for fertility, a healthy birth, & kick starting your babies immune function & neurodevelopment.
Let's get back to the basics, use code NATURALNIPPLE15 to receive 15% off your next order, with the company that is stirring the pot, disrupting feminine hygiene!
Who Is The HoneyPot Co.?
Bea Dixon suffered from bacterial vaginosis for 8 months. One night an ancestor came to her in a dream & gave her the ingredients to heal herself. From that insightful dream, she created a formula for a healthy, clean, feminine wash! In 2014, Dixon launched The Honey Pot Company, a plant-based feminine hygiene line created with the goal to provide humans with vaginas a healthy alternative to feminine care that is free of chemicals, parabens, carcinogens & sulfates!
Back To The Basics!
The skin is the largest organ & absorbs much of what you put on it! The Honey Pot Co. products are powered by herbs like:
- Food grade hydrogen peroxide
- Colloidal silver
No chemicals, toxins, artificial colors, or anything synthetic is used!
100% Natural Products:
- Cleanse - protect & balance your vagina with all natural feminine hygiene washes & wipes!
- Menstrual - banish bacteria & cramps with herbal-infused sanitary pads & tampons!
- Mommy-to-be - maternity sanitary pads & feminine washes!
- Refresh & Rejuvenate - refreshing panty sprays & all natural bath bombs!
- Soothe - relief you need to soothe menstrual cramps, calm irritation from infection & vaginal discomfort!
How’s Your HoneyPot Doing?
Your vagina’s pH should sit between 3.8 to 4.5! The Honey Pot Company’s products are between 3.5 to 4.5 to keep away bad bacteria & infection. Here’s some practical tips for keeping a #happyhoneypot
- Tushy - a better bathroom solution
- Shower 2 times a day & after sex - keep bacteria at bay
- Avoid thongs - transfer of bacteria from front to back
Important for mothers-to-be!
During birth there is a transfer of bacteria from the vaginal canal to the baby! Having a healthy vaginal microbiome aids in balancing the baby’s gut bacteria! Keep in mind if you have to have a c- section, you can ask your doctor about Vaginal Seeding- inoculating a cotton swab with vaginal fluids to transfer the vaginal flora to the mouth, nose & skin of a newborn. This good bacteria will help in reducing the risk of asthma, atopic disease & immune disorders!