How to clean your baby's bottle & nipple 🍼
We talk a lot about the microbiome over here at The Natural Nipple! How you are actually 10:1 microbial DNA to human DNA, and how the first 3 years of life are crucial for forming the signature gut bacterial portfolio that play a role in the way we eat, think, and function moving forward in life.
The good bacteria, do things like prevent disease, train your immune system and keep bad bacteria at bay.
Bad bacteria, or an imbalance of good to bad called 'dysbiosis', can actually result in fatal complications in infancy like necrotizing enterocolitis and sepsis (which is what we set out to prevent at The Natural Nipple by making it easier to provide breastmilk for longer), colic, auto-immune dysfunction, neuro-developmental disorders, and even anxiety, depression, and other mental health challenges.
BOTTLE CARE INSTRUCTIONS
First Time Use:
Before using for the first time,
Boil all pieces for 10 minutes to sterilize.
- Before each use, place all parts in boiling water for 5 minutes.
- Hand Wash with mild detergent in hot water.
- Top rack dishwasher & microwave safe.
NIPPLE CARE INSTRUCTIONS
First Time Use:
Before using The Natural Nipple for the first time, boil for 10 minutes to sterilize.
- Place in boiling water for 5 minutes. Handwash with mild detergent in hot water.
- Do not use if cracked or torn or otherwise damaged.
- Do not use nipple as a soother/pacifier.
- Do not leave in direct sunlight or heat, or leave in disinfectant/sterilizing solution for longer than recommended, as this may weaken the nipple.
- Top rack dishwasher safe.